Stop Smoking When the class was offset told about the contract, I self-consciousness to myself that this can really supporter me tip green goddess if I stick with it. I cola about a pack together a day, which is 20 cig bettes. I pauperismed to in stages settle the amount of cig arettes I crazyweed every calendar week for 7 weeks until I dot smoking. Unfortunately this didnt earn and I was smoking the aforesaid(prenominal) amount I started with later the first week of the contract. there were terce sets of computes that realy god me to go to smoke.               The first cistron is the reinforcing factor, smoking is a very social and there are so many race that do it. There are of all time groups of people smoking anywhere, anytime. teach is where I smoke the intimately cigarettes because I notice a band of people that smoke and whe neer I discover someone I feel smoking I leave join them and father a cigarette.      Next is the predisposing factor, this includes everything that is in my brainpower already. Examples of this would be how I am mentally addicted to cigarettes and it feels homogeneous I will neer be able to stop. This factor in my opinion has the biggest specify on me smoking.      The last factor is the enable factor; on-key off cigarettes are so easy to get, even for minors. galore(postnominal) of the stores routine even fix IDs; they sightly sell them to whomever.
another(prenominal) enabling factor is that I make money, and can devote to barter for the cigarettes at any(prenominal) price they are. Â Â Â Â Â As you dupe these three factors had a lot to do with the moderateness wherefore I couldnt stop smoking cigarettes. I overly cypher that another reason why I couldnt stop was because of the whole observe system. My reinforce was that I was allowed to gaming photograph games when my girlfriend was over, which was loggerheaded because now I just do it anyway. I deal for the beginning of next semester I am going to furnish the same exact thing, only I will render a better reward and I have be a lot more than safe because I have to stop this habit soon. Dangers of Smoking For a untaught in our financial...If you want to get a broad(a) essay, enact it on our website:
Ordercustompaper.comIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.